Now it’s all coming out. All of the behind the scene things that the John McCain/Sarah Palin campaign desperately tried to keep secret from the second she finished her speech at the Republican convention.
REMEMBER? They did tell us that she would not be available to the press….and now we know why!
Much of it is about the infighting between Palin and McCain's staff, as Newsweek's treasure trove of post-election gossip reveals.
- her grasp of geography – she didn’t know that Africa is a continent stating that South Africa is part of the country of Africa
- she didn't know which countries were in NAFTA
- McCain's advisers fuming at Palin's shopping spree, which was apparently far more extensive than originally
- it turns out that Sarah Palin has never seen Russia from Alaska
- One of John McCain's advisers recently called his running mate Sarah Palin a "diva" after she went off-script at a rally,
Have we seen the last of Sarah Palin? I hope so however I think not. She’s still young, she is extremely ambitious. She will be back!